Monday, October 13, 2014

Greetings!

Hi fellow oldhammeres! I have wanted to start my own blog for some time now, and have finally found some time for it.
My real name is Porkaborg  and i am 22 years old , and i am a total 80'ies citadel addict.
I am currently working on a 8th ed warhammer chaos army that includes alot of old citadel miniatures aswell some newer plastics. Meanwhile painting the chaos army im collecting c38 beastmen ,runequest broo and slotta chaos dwarfs for my next project, a 3rd ed chaos army.

Here are some pictures of the RoC warband i made for the oldhammer.org.uk warband painting challenge.





























Enjoy ! :)

I will be updating once or twice a month , with mostly old miniature related stuff.

6 comments:

  1. Man, I knew talent didn't wait for the number of years but I didn't expect you to be that young !
    I'm very pleased to see you opening a blog and will follow it with pleasure !

    Congrats again for wining the challenge with this superb warband !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more. What a fantastic set of opening posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you mate, looking forward to se loads of painted stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I remember your warbands from the forum......it got my vote :)

    Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great figs on here already! Loving the old Broo and the Redemption disciple Leader. :)

    ReplyDelete